Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines day & Happy CNY


Today is Valentines day, since my pak toh day, we don't purposely celebrating it. In my mind I doesn't have any good memories back on V days. If both are lovey dovey everyday is Valentines day and on actual day everything comes expensive, be it for flowers especially, candle light dinner and gifts. In my courtship back in years, with ex-es or hubby, I never received any flowers before. Hub think that it is waste of money giving flower will die fast and cannot keep for long. Thats the reason why :)

For those who celebrate it today, wish you all have a sweet and memorable Valentines day. TO ALL MY FRIENDS....... My wish for you is a man/women whose love is honest, strong, mature, never-changing, uplifting, protective, encouraging, rewarding and unselfish.

Not forget an earlier wishes on CNY. Wishing you & family “A Happy, Healthy, Success & Prosperous BOAR Year"

No comments: