Monday, January 07, 2008

VONZA Gallery opening ceremony

It was my BIL (god sis's hubby) first investment in joint venture with his lady bossie in furniture business. Yesterday was the furniture gallery grand opening ceremony. All relatives were invited over by my god sis in join to celebrate the ceremony with them. Too bad, hubby not went with me. He stayed at home look after my sick baby. He catch a cold and brought him to see doctor before I left.
Some of my mum's side relatives (wall paint courtesy from them)Some of the furnitures

Manage to rush there on time at 12 noon. It was located in Klang, 500 meter away from Tesco Klang. The gallery is a double story shop built on a land lot. It was almost the same like those highway site furniture mall nowadays. They are selling all contemporary and modern design furnitures and mostly are in big pieces. Prices of cause nice also. Majority are suitable for bungalow size houses kind of furnitures. My BIL is now fully in charge of the daily work there.

After the YB of Pandanmaran reach, the opening ceremony started with lion dance on welcome him, follow by speech, lion dance performance on jumping pillar and ribbon cutting ceremony. Then, lunch buffet was served.
Lion dance
Opening ceremony (L-R: Lady boss's son, lady boss, YB, my BIL, another son)

It was 2pm during the lunch start. Ppl are rushing to take food, I almost fall pushing by ppl while taking food. I was having my dad to hold my welcome door gift, then when my dad away to take food and place the door gift to book the chair. An Indian old lady, pour out the books inside left there and took away the bag to pack food from the table. She pack a lot, when I saw she sit there with a few bags, fried chicken, kuih, and others. OMG! it doesn't matter of my gift is lost, can see how rude the people attitude when having food served open to public.
Demo on cutleries placement

After the lunch, there was a talk about interior design by iN Publisher. I continue to sit in for the talk. The designer taugh us how to take care of leather furniture, how to differentiate the leather quality, demostration on table setting for cutleries, how to choose dining furniture, chairs and etc...quite informative. That's the end of it after the talk. There was artist hand paint piece for auction, we didn't join. That's the end of the day.
Our small gift to BIL. First time wrap hamper by myself.

Today supposed to help my FIL for the last day, but due to Terry was still sick I can't send him to daycare, so thats the day end of my working. I'm back to SAHM now.

21 comments:

L'abeille said...

Mmm..the furniture looks nice eh...Unfortunately, no home to call my own yet..

sting said...

the furniture looks quite classy ya :-) welcome back to be a "SAHM" and hope terry gets better soon ya

Anonymous said...

Klang ah... so far from me. The furnitures you showing here quite nice ler~

Amidrin said...

Yeah, nice furniture. I love to decorate my home but I do not have my own home yet... The hamper that you wrapped looks quite professional and nice :P

jazzmint said...

furniture looks nice...

Vickylow said...

Congrat!! BTW I love those furnitures.

Lemonjude said...

l'abeille: Yeah, all are nice. I would be interested if I have more space at home.

sting: SAHM life is so good..I miss that in the past week.

sean: in KL/PJ also got sell such kind of nice furniture. They open Klang market now.

amidrin: Took me hours to wrap it. Cause I want to choose myself the ingredient.

jazzmint: nice hor? plan to get anything new for your house?

vickylow: Thanks on behalf of them.

Unknown said...

too bad that i live in ipoh or else i will go n visit, may be buy some new furnitures for CNY...

Lemonjude said...

Lovely Mummy: My cousin is having a new furniture shop name NOA Gallery near JJ I think and his dad one in near Perak Tong. May be you can drop by have a look.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Got my whole house furnitures at this Vonza Gallery located at Klnag last month and i would give them two thums up... Very good sale personal and reasonal price. Delivery is on time and after service is second to none. Must visit this shop before you make any purchase. Will visit them again...

Cedric said...

do vonza gallery have website?

Vonza Csilla said...

Hello!

Why is the name of the gallery Vonza?
My name is the same... I live in Hungary :)

Advocate of Malaysian consumer right said...

I bought a glass coffee table from Vonza Gallery last year, this "piece of art" costs me a boom! I do not mind paying so much for a lasting coffee table, but this turn out to be a lousy piece of glass, the table was broken with no contact to any substance. The thick glass table was felt on the floor and broken into 2 pieces. I can't imagine if there is a kid in the house and is injured by this casualty. When I called Vonza customer service, i was so disappointed by their feedback, "sorry, we can't do anything"! Holy shit!!! What the f***!!! This is the kind of company that does not care about their goodwill and reputation, please be careful about what you buy, the quality of the products are questionable. If an expensive piece of coffee table can cause so many hazards, what do you think about other furniture they are selling??? This is the kind of company with no regards to customer’s feedback as soon as the goods are sold. Disappointment! Disappointment! Disappointment!!!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Unknown said...

VOnza... gallery n the furnitures inside are nice. all the best ya!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...

Got my whole house furnitures at this Vonza Gallery located at Klnag last month and i would give them two thums up... Very good sale personal and reasonal price. Delivery is on time and after service is second to none. Must visit this shop before you make any purchase. Will visit them again...

Above reply are write by VONZA in charge person!!!!

Anonymous said...

vonza is really suck, bad service.
i already pay full amount and fixed a date to ask them delivery the furniture to my home for wedding purpose. but then they keep delay me.somemore their customer service also never follow up with me about the delivery date ,it keep me need to call them and ask how is the status.

Unknown said...

I also had bad experience with Vonza Gallery Klang recently. I ordered a TV cabinet from them and they delivered a defect one to me by trying to hide the defect under the black glass. Then, I asked for replacement, and they sent the display unit with scratches on the side and glass. I cannot understand how can they treat their new customers like that. Why come they be honest to their customers by informing them there are defects on the existing goods/stocks. So that, the customers can choose to buy another item. Is this the way how they clear their old stocks by sending defect stocks to customers? I totally lost confident dealing with them. I would ask for refund since they said no more stock for the TV cabinet I bought. Otherwise, I will report this to Consumers' Right Association. No offence as I believe them in the first place by making full payment to them on the day I made order. But as you can read above, what I get in return?

cyberspeedz said...

SUCK & BAD service from Vonza Gallery. Don't buy from them. Take deposit but not delivered the goods. The owner Ms Lucy Wong Pek Ing keep promise & cheating.

Unknown said...

yes, i had a bad experience with Vonza. the sofa that I bought from them only can last for a year then the leather fell down. For such a price i get this suck of sofa!!