Monday, January 28, 2008

Sick....

Since last Thursday, I'm was terribly sick. Since got back from trip I got fever, a bit cold, sore throat, body pain, a bit cough (coz of sore throat) and big ulcer on my left cheek. Did went to see doctor, but the don't know what medicine the doctor gave, it is not recovering me. But, it makes me very very tired, no energy to talk also..just the mild fever have gone. I stop taking all the medicine later and it turns better later. At least not that tired.

The sick still not fully over, I began to eat the "yin qiao" from chinese medical hall for catching cold and running nose. It recovering me slow. Before I can fully recover, the next day, my boy turns to have fever. After his evening nap, his body temperature went up to 39.2'C. Immediately, I called hubby who have been dinner till late every night. He advise me to feed him fever med. Instantly my boy looks no energy, not want to drink milk and water and only wants to eat bread.

So, I just let him eat bread with milk. At least he have something to fill the tummy. Till midnight, he still have slightly hot at forehead. Next morning it is better and the whole day he not eating much for milk and porridge. So, my mum boil him some "leong sui" and he wallop a lot and I gave a lot of water too. But my condition still not much getting better.

This morning, I just almost can't get up from bed, feel very dizzy and faint. But still try my best to wake up, mop the floor and cook for my boy. Then, I feel like my body no more energy, the whole body is digging pain and my head is so heavy. Immediately I took shower and lay down on the bed after taking "yin qiao". Sleep while my boy taking his nap. Today, I'm taking 3 times nap, getting better, else I will see another doctor later.

My boy is getting better, recover and have appetite to eat. But, I still half dead.

11 comments:

Chinneeq said...

wow....u better take care of yourself, dear....

taking shower and freshen up is a great way to fast healing...wish u well soon :)

TheBlueRanger said...

aiyo....i know how it is like taking care of a sick child while we ourselves are sick.

take care and get well soon.

Hazel said...

ohh..so pity..hope you get well soon and drink plenty of water

Amidrin said...

Hope you get well soon. Your husband have dinner out and comming home late at night doesn't help much on your recovery huh? Poor thing, you husband should care for you more when you are so sick.

slavemom said...

Hope u're feeling much better edi. Luckily Terry's recovering fast. Guess u need more rest. Take care!

sting said...

oh dear.. poor thing.. I know its not easy with both mummy and child are sick.. pls do take good care and hope both of you get well soon ya...

jazzmint said...

get well soon.take care.weather is bad sigh...

Sue said...

Hi! Hope that you will be well soon..Cheers!

Lemonjude said...

Thanks everyone for your concern and caring. It is better now after I went to see another doctor.

Annie Q said...

take care and get well soon.

Baby Darren said...

oh....so sorry to hear that you and Terry are both not well. Hope you recover soon as CNY is coming. Weather lately is bad...do take extra care.