Saturday, January 12, 2008

Josephine & Charles

My heartily congrats to my friend Josephine Ong on her big day. She is my primary classmate which we have been same class for 6 years and same secondary school for another 6 years. I still remember during our secondary school days I went to her house a lot of doing school projects till her family is well known of us. But after the schooling days we seldom keep in touch with each other. Only during online we MSN each other. She have been so busying with her career and I can see she pursue well in doing IT line.

Here is their wedding website in remembrance of their sweet day. Will be attending their wedding banquet tonight. Wishing you both a lifetime of Everlasting love and happiness! Once again congratulations on your wedding!

No comments: