Saturday, February 03, 2007

Blogger mummy gathering

Baby Darren's mummy suggested to have a small meeting up with a few mommy bloggers who have baby the same age on one of the weekend as we decided. We have The Blue Ranger - baby Ethan (8M 1W 5D old) , Pinky - baby Jeremy (7M 2W 6D old), Shannon - baby Rachel (8M 1W old), NMOTB - baby Aiden (7M 4W 1D) I don't have idea this blogger mummy yet, baby Darren (8M 1W 4D old) and my baby Terry (8M 2W old)...oppss...looks like in the group Terry is slightly elder.

Purpose is to share and exchange experience we have, since all babies are almost the same day old. Now, we suggested to have it on the following Sunday in Mid Valley and time set around afternoon, yet to be comfirm. I'm looking forward to meeting up with them together with Terry. Most of the time, I only share my baby story and experience with 1 or 2 friends who have baby on the phone, but not in a group like this. I think there should be fun with many babies around and a chit-chat section is on baby.

No comments: