Sunday, September 16, 2007

Rewards time

I'm quite happy that my day of cash out for this month is near and I'm doing better than last month. I started to think what I want to buy to reward myself. But before that, also plan to give some money to my parents, it is quite a while I didn't do that. You know what I want? A plastic bag...
:
:
:
:

:
:
:


:
:
:

:
:
:

:
:
:

:
:
:

(Pic taken from Anya Hindmarch)

Hahaha...that is the bag that every woman wish for this 2007 summer. The bag that have draw a lot of heat to the world from Anya Hindmarch - I'M NOT A PLASTIC BAG. Actually when it first launch in Malaysia - KLCC, I'm really so tempted to get one original. But where the hell is my turn to get it. The brand loyal members may be 80% of them are booking for it and left a few for the crowd. The purpose of this bag is to rise awareness to care of our environment by not using plastic bags. But most of us is not having the first environmental thinking to get the bag, we just want a famous bag which carried by celebrities. I did hop over to eBay and check during the period of launching over the US and Asia, it is being heat too and can sell up to MYR700.00. Some seller in US even try to conned to buyer by not selling the bag. They put up price and the pic of the bag to sell some guide to get the bag.

A normal cheap bag can drive us woman crazy. The original price for a 100% authentic bag is only RM55. I have actually forget about it, after a while. It is just a normal canvas tote bag and it is not worth the expensive price that bidding in eBay. But lately after seeing this mommy and this mommy getting one non-authentic one, somehow they have dig my temptation to get one now. Since it is limited for 2007 and being so heat, having one also not bad huh. This bag really good in the making of non-authentic one. It is almost 99% like the original one.

As I browsing over many sellers of this bag, all claims that they are selling the 100% authentic. I begin to understand more about this bag. There are blue, brown, purple, pink, green lettering of the bag. Bag version can comes from US, UK, Japan and Asia. I even compare the real bag and the fake bag just based on the pic. Nothing is different. There were a few saying from the seller about this bag. Ship from China and make in China is fake one, for blue text lettering bag the one thread sewing outside is real one. I got no idea which is which. I have mark down a few seller under my watch list and will definitely get one this time. The price is $19.99 (not include shipping fee). Also try to check out those selling in our market first.

In seeing so many ladies carrying one, one day we might get easily to bump in many "I'm Not A Plastic Bag". Well, I will feel quite paiseh carrying the bag and at the same time happen pass by with each other. The market flooding with many non-authentic one, I think even if you are carrying a original one no one will notice. My cousin just got back from HK, she said everywhere is selling it, she even went to compare it with the real bag and she don't find it any difference.

Aiyoh, why I so particular of all which real or fake. You see, I don't used to wear non-authentic bags or clothes. It is either a real brand or no brand. May be after I buying it will keep it for sometimes to use it or just to keep as collection.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

In Ebay, there's this guides on how to tell a fake http://reviews.ebay.com/HOW-TO-TELL-FAKE-Anya-Hindmarch-I-apos-m-NOT-A-Plastic-bags_W0QQugidZ10000000004118604

Last two weeks I was carrying mine and bump head on to another lady carrying that bag too. Different is mine is original, hers the fake. :D Won't be surprised to bump into more ladies carrying the same bag, very popular in Petaling Street.

michelle@mybabybay said...

Will you buy a real one when so many carrying fakes? I rather invest in other branded bag. But how did this bag got so popular.

L'abeille said...

I also wantttttttt!

jazzmint said...

wahh rm700!!

Annie Q said...

hehehe..anyway, original or fake i just got it to put my sons things so why bother? Anyway it's just a recycle bag, and the original price is only RM55 why do we need to paid for RM700 to get a original one? And the fake and the original look alike is 90%!