Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Interview by Mother & Baby magazine

Yesterday, I was being interviewed over a phone call by an editor from Media Corp Publishing about being blogging mummy. I was referred by Mummy Karen, which she did the interview too. It is just a short phone call asking some general on blogging. Like since when I started to blog, my blog URL, what I blog about and which blog I like to read.

I'm not getting any complementary for this short interview, hopefully that when this write up comes up on magazine will help me drive more traffic to my blog. This blogger mummy's article write up will be publish in Mother & Baby - November issue.

2 comments:

Trinity said...

Judy, it must be an interesting experience! thank you for keeping in touch and visiting my blog!



Trinity

Annie Q said...

Wow..So good..