Friday, September 07, 2007

My Flag in Merdeka.com

I get to know this from Advertlets ad showing Merdeka.com. So I peep in and have a look. This website was created and launched on National day in conjunction of celebrate 50th anniversary of Malaysia’s independence. Currently Merdeka.com is in the process running a meaningful project "My Flag" in accumulating mug shots of its visitors.
The flag would ultimately represent and portray the different races and faces of Malaysian people. 5,000 Malaysian faces will form a mosaic of the Malaysian flag, symbolizing the great diversity that our country has.

I have just submit mine in forming the RED with others. This is nothing to do with competition or earning. Just giving my support, why not. As you participate, you can submit your blog/website URL and later on it will show in the My Flag submission. This will be good, another way to drive more traffic to your blog.

No comments: