Friday, September 14, 2007

2 Things About ME.....

Have been doing many tags about ME...on the THREE, 8, FOUR, 5 Thingy..anymore? ok..now dua...one of the lucky one being choose by KiasuMum.

Two names you go by:
1. Judy
2. Meng

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Specs
2. Necklace

Two things you would want (or have) in a relationship:
1. Freedom
2. Respect

Two things you like to do:
1. Full body therapy
2. Shopping

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. Breakfast
2. More money

Two things you did last night:
1. Watching TV
2. Cuddling a badly crying boy

Two things you ate today:
1. Bread
2. Sweet corn

Two people you last talked to:
1. Hubby
2. My mum (on the phone)

Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Continue blog and finish up the pending paid post
2. Never ending house work

Favorite day of the week:
Sunday

Two favorite holidays:
1. My birthday (I declare myself)
2. New Year

Two favorite beverages:
1. Any fruit juice
2. Soya bean

Two things about me! Things you may not have known:
1. I'm a righty, but couldn't carry a bag on the right shoulder.
2. I read a book/magazines starts from the back pages.

Two jobs I have had in my life:
1. Part time Database Programmer (while studying my Higher Dip) ~ XyLog
2. Data Processing Executive ~ Synovate

Two movies I would watch over and over: (and do)
1. Life Made Simple
2. To Grow with Love

Two places I have lived:
1. Puchong
2. Bukit Jalil

Two of my favorite foods:
1. Pan Mee
2. Sushi

Two places I'd rather be right now:
1. Shopping complex
2. Be with hubby at Cherating (3D2N ClubMed - HLA Agency annual meeting and trip)

Two people I think will respond to this
1. bokjae
2. flsam
(2 impressive male's blogger who aged about my dad, can maintain a great blog!)

4 comments:

FL Sam said...

Hey, Very interesting tag! I will get it done soon. Thanks & Have great weekend. :)

Vickylow said...

Haha I read newspaper start from back.

bokjae said...

Two is a beautiful number and I'll do it, just give me a fe days! thanks for the tag!

bokjae said...

Hey jude, done your 2's Meme! Thanks, really.