Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Age That I Wish To Go Back To

This tag title really brought me back a lot unforgettable memories during my childhood age and teenager age. I really wish I can go back to those ages. I love those day when I was still a toddler I don't have so much worries and problems. All day is happy time and play time with cousins and neighbors. At teenager age I got the freedom to hang out with friend and I enjoy my colourful social life.

To be in particular, I like my kindergarten days at aged 6. Where I can attend to pre-school mix around with friends and learn. I don't find that I hate school and study. Since pre-school no homework, those days are easy being occupied. Sleep whenever I want, read all the books that my mums bought and play Lego and cards with my brother. Evening time, hop over to neighbors house to watch TV, cycling or go to play at playground. My aunt treat me like a doll and she like to dress me up and tied my hair. Whenever I get hurt or cried, I will get sweets or something nice or someone bring me to some place to cheer me up. It is simply nothing need to be take care of and fully being pampered. It is just so freedom and no worries day.

Come tell me yours too ;)
Life Long Sharing
Beelibaala
jazzmint
Hui Sia
Sasha


*******************Start copy************************
Instructions:
Title: The Age That I Wish To Go Back To
Requirement: Write about the one age that you wish to go back to and why?
Tag Mode: 5 blogger
1st - You leave their blog and post link and add to the list below.
2nd - Let the blogger you want to tag know they been tagged by comment in their blog or etc.

The Age that they Wish to Go Back to:
Amidrin wish to go back to age 22 to correct back some mistakes in life.
Lemonjude wish to go back to age 6 to enjoy kid's life.
L’abeille wish to go back to any year but never return to age 28.
Sweetpea wish to go back to, actually, just thinking about 17.
Jean Chia wish to go back to 14 years old.
Emila wish to go back to the age of 7 to live that precious moments again.
Rizal wish to go back to the age of 7 - 7 super wonders of my world.
Mangosteenskin wish to back to age 7 to chase back Macik Piut’s geese and dogs!
Mariuca wish to go back to age 14 to forget her current sorrows.
Zubli Zainordin wish to go back to age 14 too A Point In Time Almost Sinless Care Free Life!
LadyJava with to go back to age 21 to say goodbye to her father and tell him, " I love you"

6 comments:

L'abeille said...

Thanks for the nice topic. Will think over it tonight...aiyor..my white hair also come out already!

Anonymous said...

Wao~ I have to catch back passed memory... okok... will do it as soon as possible, haha~

jazzmint said...

wah 6 yrs old...hmmm..

emilayusof said...

Hi lemonjude! I've done the tag and link to you, hope you can add me to your list: http://emilayusof.com/?p=1358

thanks!

Mariuca said...

Hola, I've done this tag too, pls add me to your list here okay? Thanks and have a great day! :)

http://mariuca.blogspot.com/2008/05/age-that-i-wish-to-go-back-to.html

Anonymous said...

Greetings (^_^)
Just passing bye to say, that i'm one of the TAG victim, bye Gratcia Siahaya; the age that i wish i to go back to

I enjoy reading your post btw (^^,)

See me here
1984, 2 years old little rebel

~^_^~
Cheers!