Thursday, December 13, 2007

Get ready for Christmas

Since I have bought some Christmas gifts, I've wrap them up yesterday. All these are for my In-Law family and my family. I have yet to buy gift for hubby and some friends. No idea on what to get yet. Note that the small Christmas hat, that's for my boy! I will put it on for him on Christmas day. He is trying to take it off now when I test wear on him.
This year Christmas day, my church will arrange the celebration during noon time at a big rented air-con hall. We have own-cook buffet, performances and door gift. Just s simple one. Targeted 500 peoples to attend. I'm yet to invite some of my friends to join the party. Almost get ready for this Christmas. What about you?

3 comments:

L'abeille said...

Aiyor yor..the little boy with the Christmas hat is so cute! Hehe..

You've just reminded me to wrap up the gifts I bought..sigh

Amidrin said...

hahaha... you boy so cute with the Christmas hat ;p

Lemonjude said...

l'abeille: Fast-fast get ready lorr..

amindrin: Yeah, I do think so...haha