Monday, June 18, 2007

A very H@ppy BiRtHd@Y to ME!

Today is my birthday, in between Father's day and Dumpling day. Together in a row, everyday is a reason to celebrate. Last year today was a triple celebration, first time with baby boy.

Today feel nothing special, like a normal day to me. No one verbally wishes me 'Happy Birthday' yet. The first one in the morning wishes me from Amilia in MSN, then follow by some SMSes from friends. Later discover that a tag line in MSN as "Happy Birthday to ME!" blogger mummy - Jacelyn also sharing the same date with me. You know, not many someone you know who having the same year, same month and same day birthday with you. So far I only know Alex from Via Comm having all same with me.

During the past years birthday, if happen on working day, work not tied up I will apply leave as a way to pampered myself. If happen to be at work, it is not a boring day too. Friends, colleagues treat on meals, cards and pressie for me. I still remember all my birthday celebration during dating times. Really miss those single day's life when having birthday, cut cake at least 3 times and hoo-ha with lots of friends.

So, before I can whisper my wishes in front of any cake, just make some wishes to the air, hopefully in coming years all this can come true.
  • Learn to drive again - have not been drive frequent since 3 years ago. Skill karat liow.
  • A more healthy body and soul - eat properly, take supplements (E.Excel, Elken or Amway?) and more exercise (hopefully can enroll back to gym.) and read more books and Bible
  • Learn to make Sushi - waiting to get all the materials
  • Do better for being a wife/mother/daughter/sister/DIL/cousin/ friend - sometime I still think I bad in some area
  • Contented myself as a SAHM - learn more things be it for child education, blogging, cooking and etc.
  • Body shape back to what I wish for - can fit back my gown and most dresses
  • 1st kiss from Terry - haha...like that also can...he haven't know how to do it yet.

Sounds nothing in material yet hor?
  • Starbucks Banana cream coffee
  • Tiramisu cake
  • Spa treatment/massage
  • Brand new set of facial product
  • Gucci bag
  • Blender - a great kitchen helper

Basically thats about it. Most important is to live everyday meaningfully and happy. Thanks to all who get to wishes me this morning, I'm happy as you can remember my BIG d@y.

11 comments:

Sasha Tan said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUDY!!!!

etceteramommy said...

May all your wishes come true Judy...

Anonymous said...

HEY happy birthday!! =)
may you happy everyday!!

Jacelyn Chew said...

Happy Birthday! but, actually my birthday was yesterday the 17th, u have mistaken it. instead, my friend's birthday is same as yours.

I've another 2 blogs if u notice in my blogspot. Can u link them too? TQ. :)

Lemonjude said...

Thank you all for the wishes.

Jacelyn: Opps..I thought u were said a 'Yes'? anyway happy belated birthday to you.

LHS said...

Happy Belated Birthday to you!

come and visit my new home : -
http://quinsiya.com/blog/

Anonymous said...

Alamak, 2 days late again. Sorry, Happy Belated Birthday. May you be happy and healthy, smiling always :)

Baby Darren said...

A Happy Belated Birthday to you...sorry as my notebook was having problem and darren is sick..so, missed ur birthday for 3 days...

Wish u have a blessed, healthy and happy in the years to come....

Angeleyes said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

Annie Q said...

Happy Belated Birthday Judy!!!

CL said...

Oopps, I am late. Happy Belated Birthday. How was the celebration?