Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Three Things About Me

This is another simple tag from Lovely Mummy. Another good way that I can tell something you might not know about me.

Three things that scare me
1) Received bad news happen to family/ relative
2) Heard something unusual sound/ noise during midnight
3) Saw road accident with driver dead on the spot

Three people who make me laugh
1) My dad 2) Terry 3) My joker friends who like to talk craps

Three things I love
1) Shopping 2) Eating 3) Traveling

Three things I hate
1) My boy falling sick
2) People smoking
3) People can't tolerate with me

Three things I don't understand
1) Why some men like to take care of every single little things
2) Why the richer don't know how to spend the money
3) Why parents can kill and torture their own children

Three things on my desk
1) Dictionary 2) Pen holder 3) Handphone

Three things I am doing right now
1) Doing this tag 2) Eating lunch 3) Keep on pressing <F5> key at PPP browser

Three things I want to do before I die
1) Enjoy the moments with my son, hubby and family
2) Eat and go places all I want to
3) Make sure my son and family well taken care

Three things I can do
1) Cook for family
2) Multi tasking with Terry on me at kitchen
3) Fast in doing house chores

Three things I can’t do
1) Baking 2) Swimming 3) Smoking

Three things I think you should listen to
1) Parents' advice
2) Your feeling and heart
3) Gods' word

Three things you should never listen to
1) People show off about how much and what they have, which reflects what you don’t have
2) Gossips
3) People talk bad about me which I'm not in that way

Three shows I watched as a kid
1) Smurf 2) Popeye The Sailorman 3) Tom & Jerry

Pass this baton to:
Sasha
Hui Sia
Mummy-in-vain

1 comment:

Jacelyn Chew said...

thanks, friend. i've been tagged by shoppingmum on this too...will do asap!