Saturday, July 14, 2007

All four in me

I was blog walk some mummy's blog and found that this tag is quite interesting to do and hope that someone will tag me. Thanks Mummy-in-vain. Also since it is a boring week with not much paid-post to do, spice up with some tags homework also not bad ya!

Four jobs I have had in my life:
Shoe promoter
Tuition teacher
Survey officer
Data Processing Exec.

Four places I have lived:
Puchong
Bukit Jalil
Ipoh
Chemor

Four Countries I have been to on vacation:
Singapore
Indonesia - Bali
China - Beijing
Malaysia - consider?

Four of my favorite foods:
Tiramisu cake
Sui kao (water dumpling)
Pan Mee
Dim Sum
...A lots more...

Four places I would rather be right now:
At home
Back to my bed
Shopping mall
Europe for holiday

Four friends to tag:
Pinky
shereen
Doris Chua
Etcetera~Mommy

2 comments:

WAHM said...

Hey thanks for the tag - will get it done soon :)

etceteramommy said...

Phew.. finally. Thanks for tagging me again :D

http://baby-ryanlim.blogspot.com/2007/08/tag-all-sei-sei-sei-4-4-4.html