Friday, October 12, 2007

Plan for Raya Holidays

Starts from tomorrow, there will be at least 3 days holiday in a row. I'm just looking forward for it very much as we can spend some quality family time together. Of cause, I will be off cooking and my kitchen will be on holiday too. Just craving to eat outside now.

Since my mum will off for the whole week long, she will help me to buy food from the market tomorrow morning. My brother have been planning to have dim sum breakfast on Saturday morning with us. So long I didn't have this already...later of the day, I don't have plan already. Shopping mall think will close on the 1st day of Raya. If not, wanted to bring Terry out to look around.

Hopefully hubby have some plan for us, else he can sleep the whole day then we will be boring close up in the house.

No comments: