Friday, October 12, 2007

5 of 5

Thanks Malaika's mummy passing this tag, I just need an immediate interim to go about.

5 things found in my room:
- Desktop
- Super single bed
- Display cabinet
- Sofa chair with leg rest
- Exercise equipment (Yoga ball, dumbbell)

5 things I’ve always wanted to do:
- Learn to drive
- Shop till I drop
- Meet up friends
- Going karoake
- Vacation

5 things found in my bag:
- Mirror
- Lotion
- Purse
- Mobile phone
- Key

5 things found in my wallet:
- Cash & Coins
- Credit cards & ATM
- Loyalty program card (Bonuslink)
- Memberships card (for shopping, Jusco, Isetan)
- Photo of me and hubby

5 things I’m currently into:
- Take care of Terry
- Blogging
- Cooking
- Renovate my new home
- Think how to spend my long holiday

5 beautiful mummy to tag:
KiasuMum
Lovely Mummy
Etcetera~Mommy
Desperate Mummy
Healthfreakmommy

4 comments:

Health Freak Mommy said...

Tks for thinking of me! I'll take some time to complete it coz i hv a few o/s tags to do too, hope u dont mind.

kiasumum said...

kau tim!!

CL said...

wah.. very fast.

Unknown said...

done

http://lovelymummy.blogspot.com/2007/10/5-of-5.html