Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My new home - www.judelittle.com

Make your own clipart like this @ www.TXT2PIC.com

Within the past 24 hours, finally I got my domain registered and blog set up with WordPress. Specially thanks to benghan for offering FREE blog hosting. He did the set up for me and everything up very fast upon I got my domain registered. Today Double 10, mark a meaningful day to me as I'm finally own my new home.


Today is just soft opening, hopefully by 1/1/08, I can get everything up nicely on template and others. You are most welcome to drop by :)

Currently I'm still not used to WP platform and not much done there. Still need time to explore and it is very much different from Blogspot platform. I will remain active in Blogspot and will update posts in new home slowly.

Do remember, please link me up in your blogroll ya ;)

Related post:-
Go for own domain

No comments: