Friday, April 27, 2007

My last post...

This tag really so a bit "dai kat lai si" to talk about. sss1979 tag me again. I really didn't think of what to do before one day I die, until this point want to write it out. So sad to write about it actually.

So, only if I know I'm going to KO exactly when, here are the things I want to do....

1. Arrange someone experience to take care Terry. May be my parent or nanny.
2. Tell everyone that I'm going to leave them and I will miss them and love them forever. Perhaps write them each a letter.
3. Unfinished list of people I want to thanks and say sorry to.
4. Wanted hubby to accept Christ and continue to lead Terry to Christ when he grows up, as I want all of us to be at the same place with God.
5. Carry a photo of all my family members.
6. My finger with my wedding ring on.
7. Eat all I want to eat, go where I want to go.
8. Proper arrangement of all my property nominees.
9. Ask hubby to show Terry this blog, this is his beloved mummy. Let him know how she grow with him.
10. Lastly, thanks for all bloggers who happen to read my life story and giving all sort of support.

Sob....sob :'( really can't write anymore... *eye starting to get wet* Don't feel tagging anyone.

5 comments:

LHS said...

ya,this post sounds very "dai gut lai si"...:)

CL said...

hi, got yr tag, will do it when i am back ya.

etceteramommy said...

Aiyoh.. why those ppl created such a tag???

Baby Darren said...

oh..even reading it make me want to cry...such a sad tag...glad u did not pass it on...

Baby Darren said...

oh..even reading it make me want to cry...such a sad tag...glad u did not pass it on...