Friday, April 27, 2007

All about little Terry

Kena tag from Brandon's mami. This is a good tag to get details on my little one. On the way of making this, I actually only start thinking what actually my son has.

On the Outside
Name: Terry Pang Chee Hing
Date of birth: May 20th, 2006
Current status: Crawling, holding on bar and try to get up, but only half way then fall back
Eye color: Black
Hair color: Black
Righty or Lefty: I used my right hand to wave bye-bye and normally hold thing with right hand
Zodiac: Can be Taurus or Gemini, in between

On the Inside
Heritage: Hakka plus Cantonese
Fear: When people sneeze, sound clearing mucus from nose and when mummy start to scold
Weakness: No patient to try new things
Your perfect pizza: No pizza for me yet

Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up: Turn facing up to look around
Your bedtime: 11.30pm-12am
Your most missed memory: I don't know how to tell mummy yet

Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Never yet try
McDees or Burger King: Never yet taste
Single or Group Dates: Single, I'm more comfortable with lesser people around
Adidas or Nike: Not decide which I prefer now
Lipton Tea or Nestea: Never yet try
Chocolate or Vanilla: Not yet taste
Cappucino or coffee: Of cause not good for me

Do you…
Smoke: Can eat one?
Curse: What is that?

In the past month
Drank alcohol: For baby?
Gone to the mall: I think yes
Been on stage: No
Eaten sushi: No
Dyed your hair: Children cannot do that yet

Have you ever…
Played a stripping game: What game is that?
Changed who you were to fit in: No never I am who I am

Marriage
Age you’re hoping to be married: Too young to discuss

In a guy/girl
Best eye color: Whatever la
Hair color: Same as above
Short or long hair: Same as above above

What were you doing?
1 minute ago: Crawling
1 hour ago: Watching mummy ping-ping pong-pong in the kitchen
4 1/2 hours ago: Sleeping
1 month ago: Don't know la
1 year ago: I'm not yet come to this world

Finish the sentence
I love: to eat!
I feel: lazy after meal or milk
I hate: mummy not let me touch things
I hide: toy down to the bottom layer of playpen and let mummy find it
I miss: going out kaikai
I need: more toys and friends

Ok... here are the baby/toddler that my mummy want to ke-poh:

The Blue Ranger - Ethan
sss1979 - Sean

1 comment:

karenyiau said...

Hey I just realised Dillon & Terry both also Hakka Cantonese mix wor, hehe.