Friday, April 20, 2007

The Fact About Me (Layer by Layer)

This could be a long tag about me, MontessoriMum love tagging me..haha, but I still have no chance to give her a tag. Just come in time, thanks anyway.

Layer One:
On The Outside Name : Judy
Birth Date : 18 June
Current status : Married with 1 son
Eye Colour : Dark brown
Hair Colour : Black with highlite
Righty or Lefty : Righty

Layer Two:
On The Inside Your Heritage : Chinese - Cantonese (married to Hakka)
Your Fears : Being helpless
Your Weakness : No patience
Your Perfect Pizza : Thin crust any flavour from Pizza Hut or Domino

Layer Three : Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your Thoughts First thing when I wake up : What time now?
Your Bedtime : Around 11.00pm
Your Most Missed Memory : Places that I been for travel

Layer Four : Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke : Both
McDonald’s or Burger King : Both
Single or Group Dates : Group
Adidas or Nike : Nike
Tea or Nestea : Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla : Vanilla
Cappucino or Coffee : No particular love, any coffee is fine for me

Layer Five : Do You..
Smoke : No! I hate it. If happen eating sitting next to a smoker's table, I will change table.
Curse : Normally no
Take a shower : 2 times a day.
Have a crush : Yes… who doesn't?
Think you’ve been in love: Yes of cause, Love my hubby, son, mom and dad
Go to school : Now? don't think so, I hate exam!
Want to get married : No, I'm married
Believe in yourself : Sometimes, when many suggestions comes along, I can change my mind
Think you’re a health freak : Almost there, 85%

Layer Six : In The Past Month
Drank alcohol : Benedictiné DOME, consider?
Gone to the mall : 3 weeks ago
Been on stage : during school time and at church
Eaten sushi : Yes
Dyed your hair : No, only highlite

Layer Seven : Have You Ever..
Played A Stripping Game : Nope
Changed Who You Were To Fit In : Not all the time

Layer Eight : Age
You’re Hoping To Be Married : by age between 26-28. I got married at age 25.

Layer Nine : In a Girl / Guy
Best Eye Colour : Brown
Best Hair Colour : Black
Short Hair or Long Hair : Short and neat hair

Layer Ten : What Were You Doing
1 Min Ago : Doing this tag, while drinking Vico + Calcimex + Oats
1 Hour Ago : Prepare to cook porridge for Terry
1 Month Ago : One of it at home doing paid post and blogging
1 Year Ago: Pregnant with Terry

Layer Eleven : Finish The Sentence
I Love : Hubby, Terry & my family
I Feel : Lazy
I Hate : Italian soup
I Hide : My worries
I Need : More time and money

Layer Twelve : Tag five people..

Sue
Karen
Hui Sia - you have done for Jo, now this one for yourself?
Annie Q
Malaika's mummy

1 comment:

LHS said...

Hehe..good tag..i am deprived of inspiration on what should i write for my blog..now i got it! :)