Friday, December 24, 2004

Gift and wishes all around

This morning step in office, colleagues come to me and wish me Merry Christmas with their Christmas gift. Now on top of my monitor and CPU full of gifts. Later department will have a Christmas Party lunch sponsor by boss. Tonight will join caroling team to go house to house.

My Christmas wishes:
Brandon will join me this year for Christmas celebration. I invited him every year, but all the years I celebrate alone with other church member. Lonely is becoz he is not wit me and the feeling is very different when ur most loves one is not with u. His joining for celebration already my greatest gift of the year.
Keep my family and friends safe and healthy and have a better year ahead.
Bless my marriage life a sweet and harmony one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[[vialentino]] good that ur wish come true...merry xmas....