Thursday, June 02, 2005

Trips go...

This coming Saturday morning will heading up to Penang to attend an ex-colleague wedding, first time travel far to attend a friend’s function. She have book hotel for us, many of my ex-colleagues will b there..it also a chance for me to meet them up again..till today still miss them a lot…I’ll be follow my ex-supervisor car to go there..Yesterday I called up a fren Amilia who currently working in Penang, Bukit Mertajam…just told her that I’ll be there and hopefully can meet her up..kinda miss her..as we worked together before…and we resign almost the same time…

Beijing trip is coming soon, end of this month, have been waited for 3 months time since we sign up..now the day not too far away..feel excited about it….tomorrow will go to the travel agency to submit the passport do the Visa n pay the balance. They called up and said the fees have to be increase due to the air-plane petrol price raised lately…hhmm…this 8D Beijing trip will cover Beijing, Tianjin and Chengde…tour fee per person is around RM 1430 (sorry I forget the exact amount) …just heard one of our customer (he also using the same travel agency, tour fees more expensive than us), he told us that he not satisfied with the trip, in the sense of the hotel they stayed were all 3 stars and only a night is staying at 4 stars….more terrible that there was a night one of the hotel they stayed do not on the air-con for whole the hotel, which he said was very torturing and terrible…now is the summer time…currently the weather is 17’C-25’C. Hopefully ours one will not experienced what happen to him and of coz I will get ready of what will happen…food wise he said everyday almost the same, nothing so special…and he have get bored of it…hhmm…well…may b my time will b or have something different…if I come back later with complains means this tour agency is our first and last…the tour agency name is Best Holiday at Wisma Cosway.

Today will start my Fitness Power Pack training, hopefully I won’t get muscle ache aft this 45 mins train…

Before I left Synovate, I have help my church gal – Chris, to submit a resume to the development company at Merana IGB (2 floors downstair of my office)…today she finally get the job…as the day I helped her to pass the resume, I saw there was a lot of big envelope job application…actually I know she was not having high hope on those application, but I kept on encourage her to try and also pray hard to all her application. At last God heard her prayer, after 3 months waiting (or more I think), at the same time got 2 companies offer her the job she applied and she finally have selected the job in Menara IGB….God really did something on her, as she need a job not far from where she stay, precise her own profession and also high pay (this what she really want, as I know she got many commitments) …so finally she got it...in the process of getting this job, she have been thanks me for many many times…well, Chris..I’ve done nothing…is God he looked aft you…Hopefully u will working happily there and be friend to all of them… yeah may b at work u r kinda cool…dun put too much preasure on urself…do ur part and the satisfaction will be there…all the best to u and remember keep smiling :) got time do come to Bukit Jalil visit visit me or perhaps we go for a drink, k?….

No comments: