Friday, June 24, 2005

Hows yesterday...

Yesterday was my papa birthday, went home to dinner wit him wit my mum's cook...nothing is good enough to go back to see him...he was so happy...with everyone dine wit him...aft dinner we chit chat and watch TV...

Brandon not join in as he went to fitness and club at Rum Jungle till late..aft dinner I went home myself, coz he gonna to be late...Yesterday night Rum Jungle having an event organised by California fitness, Brandon won himself 1 month free VIP membership pass by answering a few questions...

Again was checking the Beijing weather, gosh!! read from paper it was 40’C yesterday and humidity less than 30%. Mum keep on reminded me to take care when I was there and pray more wherever I go and also in the hotel….and also I will not forget to get a travel PA for that 8 days coverage by tomolo….just to make sure I'm ok and also do not let parents worried us...

Reach home already 1230, manage to get things ready for tomolo and clean the house a bit before sleep...dunno how come yesterday d floor was so dusty...

Esther just got back from China and was back to Kuching hometown, my fren (Teng) was going over to visit her cum tour around...and they ask me out for gathering once all of them back to KL...well not so soon fren, aft my trip ya..

No comments: