Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Get set

Yesterday aft work, went again to the tour office to get back our passport with Visa stamped, free gift towel and travel bag and also the information the exact time of depart and return…

Since few days ago, I already start packing up, buy all the necessary stuff and check on the weather forecast from Internet. Besides that I also ask more about the place there, like where the tour guide likes to bring you to buy things, where can buy, where not worth to buy and also place to visit and etc…yeah although the brochure there written all in detail for each day, but exact scene is not that wonderful, get to know more as a pre-caution. All this I asked from my schmate, she was ex-tour guide from Marco Polo…

Just check, in Beijing is Summer season, the weather highest 37’C and lowest 23’C. Hot than KL, humidity 34%, while KL is 74%. Means dry n hot there…^_^ and go further on check for coming 5 days weather forecast was, weather cool down, and it is rainy day n storm…goodness!!!…hope this won’t gonna be true, coz I try tally the KL forecast with our current weather it was not that accurate too…

Seems like I quite excited to go, counting down the day…5 more days to go as this is my first time go on International flight…my target of this trip, is to do some shopping, not on local product but on some branded accessories, hope I got time to make it…of coz most important we can find the way…gonna read more info about it..

No comments: