Sunday, June 19, 2005

Birthday con't...

Andrew Chai – 18/6 – 4.51pm (in UK)
Hey 'happy birthday' finally we r same age now? Haha...How u celebrate? Anyway enjoy ur weekend n hear from u soon!


That was the last sms I got from my mobile...Thank you all of ur remembrances on my special day...and not forget shirlyn n Steph from Via comm :) God bless all of u...

In the evening, I cooked a simple dinner while waiting Brandon back from work, before he reached home he called me and ask me to dress up and he will brought me to the TVB8 Live concert (by various artist) at Bintang Walk. At first I though we can't make it coz cannot get the ticket elsewhere...so since he got it at last minute then we decided to go..I quickly took a shower n dinner then we go...

Imagine 60 thousands ppl (dunno whether is correct, Fish Leong said one..) packed at Bintang Walk, watching a concert, only VIP can sit all others r stand…very pack and very hot, we manage to reach there 20 min later with a lil jam at my area…ticket written start at 7pm, end up start at 8.30pm..waited for so long…this is culture…free things won’t b on-time…is ok..used to it…

When it start ppl are more and more…Youth and Sports Ministry hav a short speech for opening. The purpose of this concert is ‘Say no to drugs’. Hacken Lee start of the night singing 2 songs and he manage to bring up the crowd…scream and ho haa...here n there…followed by Fish Leong sing 3 songs, then when 3 malay singer coming up, I also dunno who r they, then those ppl down there start to show dun like and the crowd ho haa also stop….the show continue with various Taiwan, HK, China and Malaysia singer to perform. The flow of the whole concert is very slow…can’t wait other of my fav singer come up, we can’t stand the anymore the pack n humid …so we went home before the concert end around 10.30pm..

So, this is how my year 2005 - 26th birthday passed. Although no cake, no big celebrate, I still treasure it with all ppl who cares me and also can b with my love one is more important than many other things…

Lastly, my simple birthday wishes…Brandon love me more and more, mummy and daddy hav a healthy body, and also everybody in peace.

No comments: