Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Results

Have been joining FF for exactly 2 months…joined more than 20 Group-X classes and after all each class we’ll get a signature from the class instructor….upon collect 20 sign u will get a “Group X Superstar” t-shirt…ok I got it….hhmm…quality not that good…well ok…still can get something…

I’ve successfully gain the weight I want which is now I’m 50 kg...(hurray!) none of the part grow wide…yes..not other part...but u know la..gals always grow wide at the waist...so gradually my waist also grow a bit wider...other than that mainly the weight is comes frm the tone up muscles..wow.. really helpful between work out n not work out…

Now I concerntrate more on training stamina...whereby everytime I will let myself to burn off at least 150 calories by cycling, running, stepping, glidding n stretching. Next month I will join 2 session of power pack, which is a 1 to 1 section with an instructor, some machine I dun dare to used coz not so know how to used..hopefully aft this I can used well to it..

Went to The Curve FF to work out that Wesak Holiday..member there really different from Leisure Mall...may b that place is high class a bit...I joined in Body Step class and found that I not so used to it cause different instructor different style...and Curve member r experience..they can do well, some part I can't really follow them that fast...

No comments: