Thursday, January 25, 2007

Rejected from PPP

PPP team have rejected my blog!!! This was what said in the email: -
Unfortunately, we cannot accept your blog at this time because many of your posts are difficult to understand. For the sake of our advertisers, we require that blogs display a strong command of English and grammar. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused.
So, I have ended a way to blog for money, as PPP is the most famous site to have many oppurtunity to earn money. To get approve again, what I can do is either resubmit the blog or delete the blog. This is the only blog I have and I dun have any idea to start a whole new blog again. My this blog have been here for the past 2.5 years, delete it is impossible. Resubmit again got a lot to do...as they mention they dun understand my blog. I dunno how to make them understand. So, PPP bye-bye!!!

Hope I still can look forward to Blogitive, Blogsvertise and CREAMaid for ad writing. The last ad I wrote the money still not being paid to me. I dunno where it went wrong again. Too bad lar for a start, got rejected, got money hang...but from Google Ad-sense I got paid...but very little only USD$0.35. It is still better than nothing lorrr..

No comments: