Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Slow eater

I got a series of brain "whacking" moments when comes to feed Terry everyday. It was not happen to him since he starts on solid. Lately, he eat very very slow. He can takes up 45 minutes to 1 hour to finish a small bowl of porridge. Eat rice take even longer.

I was wondering whats wrong with him eating that speed. Not hungry? I have tried to fed him past usual meal hour which I think he was hungry enough by then (sometime he even call out want to eat before that), but still he eat very slow and can't even finish the small portion. No appetite? may be those days when he sick can excuse. But these days still the same, he keeps the food inside the mouth and swallow it slowly until I need to keep asking him to swallow, eat or stroke his face.

Terry is starting to become a slow + small portion eater. I was thinking that if I feed him appetizers before meal, I don't think he can eat the main course anymore.