Thursday, September 08, 2005

Happiness continue...

Till today I only realizes that, I’m still the top winner for the cash game. Out of my expectation, MyFM even take my voice from the call to make the promo ad. 2 of my friends have heard it n called to inform me abt that before this and yesterday night finally I heard it myself…listen back to it so funny..The ad not out so frequently only 2 or 3 times a day, very hard to catch it…if u heard the ad mention cash game successful case for RM1400, that’s my voice there la…

Wow..!! first time in my life hav such great luck achievement. Continually 2 nights not really sleep well..too happy already…Feeling happy can really make ones feel contented and I really feel myself like floating in the air…hahaha…I dunno, I really can’t control myself….my mind hyperactive. My fren even said I siao siao a bit, that day during body step class I keep smile n smile on my face…and she also happy abt it..and she smile together with me…haha…

Those fren who know about it of coz can’t run away from their call for treating them to eat. Well ok la…I will share my happiness wit u all….pls wait ya…

That day during gym, I just told Stephanie about the mooncake coming this year in the market, having lots of flavour, especially the Tai Thong Mooncake…wah..so tempted. Besides that, I also wan to try Haagen Daz mooncake, which look special, delicious n tempted too. 1 pc cost RM25. I even told her is a bit expensive la… now she in turn ask me to treat her, she having the “mouth luck” …hahah…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[[via]] hey congrats to u on winning the money...sound so easy to win yeah....

Shirlyn said...

i'm happy for u too