Here, the recipe how to make Steam egg roll with fish paste. Super easy :)
150g fish paste
- Beat the eggs and add in little bit soya sauce.
- For fish paste, add pepper and salt water to soften it (till the texture almost like kaya).
- Heat the pan and grease it.
- Make egg skin: Pour the egg into the pan and start circulate the pan*.
* I’m using 11” non-stick pan.
- Make sure the egg is well spread in a round shape.
- In low fire, cook till the egg fully dry on top, loosen it from the side and make sure it not sticks to the pan.
- Put the egg skin on the chopping board or any flat area.
- Well spread the fish paste with spoon on top on the egg skin.
- Roll it up and give a little press while rolling.
- When the egg roll put on the plate, make sure the edge of the egg side facing down to the plate.
- Turn to medium high fire and steam it for 15-18 minutes.
- Wait till it cool down, transfer it to chopping board and slice it into 1cm-1.5cm width.