Monday, May 18, 2009

Neno's Award

Thanks Vivian for this lovely award. Appreciate it!
Terms & Conditions For the Award Recipient:
1. Paste the Award Logo in your blog
2. Give out the award to 10 Blogs that you feels the most inspired and most friendly.
3. Make sure u back linked the recipients' blogs to your blog.
4. Inform the recipients about the award by leaving them comments on their blog
5. Give some love to the person who give you this award.

Passing this award to some most inspired and friendly blog's owner:-
Malaika's Mummy
Chumsy Ashley
Mummy Gwen
Mummy Moon
Serene
Kristie
Philip B
Family First
Lovely Mummy
Mum & Dad Angel

5 comments:

MommyAngel said...

Judy, thanks for the award, appreciate it so much dear :)

But somehow when I click into the link under mom and dad Angel, it leads me to another blog leh, hehehehe

Thanks so much again ya :)

CL said...

thanks for the award. I will do it asap, otherwise I sure forget about it.

Serene said...

Thanks for the award dear.

Mummy Gwen said...

Thanks for the award Judy. You are so sweet. :)

Unknown said...

now then I know you pass me this award, thanks. :)