Thanks Mummy Gwen for the tag. It did brought back lots of those memories and well, it just like happened yesterday ;)
1. In which month and year did you met your husband for the first time?
-> Forget which month (between middle to year end) at year 2001.
2. In which month and year did you two officially starting dating?
-> February 2002.
3. Where was the first dating place the two of you went to?
-> Sungei Wang, I think so ;p
4. What was the most touching thing he did to you when you two were still dating?
-> Well, he is not those type of guy who loves to pour in gifts and flower. Although in my heart I do love to have more...hahaha...But most important is the love and caring between two of us. Anything he did to me is touching just as simple as a phone call.
5. How about after your marriage?
-> He bought me a diamond ring after having Terry.
6. Share your lowest period of your life with him.
-> When I have post natal blue, whereby we have lots of arguement and disagreement on taking care of Terry and when accident happen to Terry not long ago.
7. Share your happiest moment with him.
-> Watching Terry grows day by day.
8. Share your saddest moment with him.
-> His words hurting me and scold me.
9. Share your angriest moment with him.
-> He absent for those gathering on my family side. So I always attend alone with the boy.
10. Share your funniest moment with him.
-> Can't think of any...means hardly..
11. Share your most frustrated moment with him
-> When quarrel starts and many arguement begins
12. Lastly, when was the last time you two hold hands and walk under the moonlight, like how you used to do?
-> During our trip to Hong Kong. Now we held Terry's hand - one on left and one on right.
Hope this tag would bring back lovely memories of Yesterday...and hmm, after the question 12, if your answer dates more than 24 hours ago, it's time to go over to your hubby or wife, give him or her a great big hug and a kiss!