Almost forgotten there is fun tag from Amidrin. Thanks for inviting me to join in and it is about DATING. Ooo...so sweet hor...lets see..
Players: Ozzy’s Mom l Me,Myself + 2 l Kidd Designs l Fun.Fierce.Fabulous l Me and Mine l Little Peanut l Pea in a Pod l Creative in Me l Notable Bistro l Sugarmagnolias l Around the World l Eds Mommy Life l My Precious Niche l Just Me.. Eds l Pinaywife l Mhar’s Display l Purpled Sky l Newife Blog l Faith Hope Love l Memoirs.:*CRoSs mY hEARt*:. l YOUR BLOG
1. When was your first kiss and where?
>> 9 years ago in my house.
2. When was your first real relationship and how long did it last?
>> 9 years ago, lasted a year.
3. What age were you allowed to date?
>> After schooling years.
4. What’s the craziest thing you did (for love) when you were a teenager?
>> Talk long hours on phone and it was during mid-night somemore.
5. How long was your longest relationship and what’s the secret?
>> 3 years. Trust.
6. How long did you date before you decided to settle down?
>> 3 years.
7. How did you know he was the ONE?
>> He has mature thinking, start to plan for future, ready to commit and settle down.
8. Now, at what age will you allow your kids(s) to date?
>> At least when they are 21 years old. Well nowadays kids are very mature, may be at 21 yrs old at that time they already mature in thinking and expert in dating.
9. When it comes to your kids dating, will you be a cool parent or a strict parent?
>> It will be in between. Make sure they will not do something out of my boundary.
10. What piece of advice can you give to your child when they start dating?
>> You know what you are doing and make sure nothing is hurt to both.
Giving this tag to soon to be Mrs. XT aka L'abeille who going to celebrate her end of singled dating days.