Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Online photo printing

* This is not a paid review

What is your experience of sending your digital photo for printing? hassle?

Yes, to me it is. First, got to Save it into pen drive. Since all the pictures got to be in full pixels, sometime can use up more than one pen drive or SD cards to store. Later, need to travel to fotoshop, stuck in the traffic, pay parking fee then walk to the shop, plug in your pen drive and upload to their system. Not only that, sometime system or printing kiosk giving you system problem, picture reading problem, pen drive error and so on...then you need to select one by one for the photo size and quantity. Sometime too many you may key in wrongly. Charges wise, some need processing fee, some not.

But this round I'm doing it online comfortably at home and can do it at anytime. Without worried of all the hassle. I can upload any amount of photo to print. It is so convenient and easy. Charges wise it is much more cheaper. So, which do you prefer?

I'm doing it at EOE online, first time printing photos online and I'm very satisfied with the service and print quality. I just done 400+ pics print with no processing fee, free courier delivery* and only RM0.30/pcs for 4R size. Extremely great deal! So if you have lots of photo plan to print, consider to do it at EOE, they have this prints promotion in low price till year end.

*For any products or print orders above RM35, you will entitle for free delivery.

11 comments:

TheBlueRanger said...

It's a really good deal!!

Mummy Gwen said...

Wow..30 sen per piece is a good deal. Thanks for the info. :)

sting said...

that's sounds cheaper ya? okie, will check them out.. got some photos that need printing too :-)

Irene said...

wah, veri good service hor. thanks for sharing!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Really that cheap? I am def going to check out their website. I've hundreds of pix to print too! Thanks!

Mommy to Chumsy said...

wow...thanks for sharing this. i am planning to develop some of ashley's photo too. i'm definitely going to check them out :)

Anonymous said...

Nowadays I don't print out my photo... All are in digital format~
Anyway, I think 30sen/ pc is good deal too~

LHS said...

thanks the info..i wanna print my photos too!!! wow, i am so excited now!

Anonymous said...

Cheapest I've came across so far! Some more free delivery. Very good!

slavemom said...

That's a really good deal. But I'm wondering abt the photo n paper quality. Is it as good as those developed from film?

cre8tone said...

Great choice