Friday, October 20, 2006

Holidays

Starting from tomolo will be holidays..hooray!!! but Brandon still need to work on next Monday...u know la own biz where got so much holiday in a row...so what we gonna to do on the day off? we no plan yet....Brandon also very busy due to FIL already went to China since last week..and he look aft everything by his own...

Long time we didn't go shopping with son together..more than a month I think..most probably is Terry always make noise to go home when we go out for short while....wanted to go park sometimes..but bad haze just hold us back.

Since no formal plan set...I hav plan in mind to go SSSHHHOOOPPING la of coz...by myself if can...hav list down many things wanted to buy...hopefully can get all during these holidays..and I won't b cooking dinner starting tomolo...till my mum back from holiday n help me to get fresh vege and meats...else if want will need to go wet market to buy...and u know wat...I haven't really go n buy myself from my wet market..all becoz Brandon doesn't like to go wet market....so with baby with me I couln't go without anyone look aft him...sometimes wanted to buy from Carrefour or Giant, but none of the vege n fruits I can really take on and not to mention the meat "half dead"..mainly is becoz not fresh....and don't wan to waste money buy something no fresh n nice...always wet market food is nice...

ok la, don't wan to talk so much buying vege story under this title...will update more soon...

HAPPY DEEPARAYA !!!

No comments: