Wednesday, July 20, 2005

We met

Finally we met yesterday night aft gym. Since last we met..we always plan to met but always end up i left early and she came late...soo no chance to c each other...yesterday night, she sms me at 7pm, aft my shower when I almost go off, I just read her sms...that time was 8.20pm..so I called her, tot she can't pick up my call, may b she already in the class, who knows she just reach the carpark...so ok la..me and Brandon decided to eat at Wong Kok café, so we were there to wait for Amy...

Amy was kind of frenly gal, like to smiles a lot...very cheerful gal...we non-stop chit-chatting...many many topics...it was no feeling like we so strange to each other...well still not enough, times not allow as she wan to go for her first time Yogalates class at 9.45pm...

so we dismiss and hopefully we can go workout again...Nice to meet you, Amy..

No comments: