Thanks Mummy Gwen for this special tag. Pregnancy and delivery is a very precious moments for all mummies. I will never forget my pregnancy days and delivery moment. My full delivery story is here too.
1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Within a year after married.
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes.
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? Surprise, happy and at the same time worried.
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? Never.
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? I was 26.
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? I missed my period. Also used the pregnancy test kit to confirm.
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? My hubby.
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Of course.
9. DUE DATE? 31 May 2006
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Nope. I was less appetite and only want soup and rice at very beginning and also I can't stand the smells of cooking and even watch TV showing those delicious food also can makes me feel like vomit.
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Western food - steak, in 3rd trimester.
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? Nothing.
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD SEX? A boy.
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? Yes. :P
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? I gained 9kg (19 pounds).
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Nope. We have a simple fullmoon celebration at home, at restaurant with families and a small party with church member together with baby dedication and prayer.
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I surprise on the whole pregnant process and baby moving in tummy.
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? A week upon end of my pregnancy, I got vaginal fungus infection. I need stuff med down-south and before complete the course, my baby was born.
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Gleneagles Intan Medical Centre, Ampang.
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? I was induced by taking drops coz my cervix not open. My labour lasted 16 hours. After taking drops, I still can eat and watch TV. My contraction pain only came 5 hours before giving birth.
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? My hubby. It was midnight, accompanied with my mum too.
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? My hubby.
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? Natural birth.
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Just painkillers where they injected on my buttock once then I sleep and took laughing gas an hour more before give birth. No Epidural. Laughing gas did makes me dizzy and I almost no energy to push my baby out.
27. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 3.13kg
28. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ? 20 May 2006
30. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Terry
31. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? He is 33 months now.
Share with me your delivery and pregnancy story too,
Sting, Vivian, Angel's Mummy and Debbie