Ingredients (3-4 person):
1 can Clams
16 pieces medium size Mushroom (soak overnight)
4-5 pieces medium size Scallops
¼ piece chicken breast meat / 1 drumstick (optional: pork lean meat)
Small piece of Ginger
4 slices Garlic (chop fine)
3 tablespoon Cooking Oil
1 pinch of Sugar
Salt to taste
Steps to cook:-
- Heat the wok, pour in oil and stir fried garlic.
- Put in mushroom and ginger. Stir fried till fragrant.
- Scoop up everything from the wok and put into a pot to boil.
- Add in water, turn to low fire when boil for 2 hours.
- 35 minutes later, add in sugar, meat and scallops.
- Check the water level, if started to get less can add in water.
- Continue boil till the mushroom is soft and tender. You can now smell the fragrant mushroom broth.
- Add in clams and the soup from the can quarter to half (preferrable), salt and boil for another 5 minutes. Note: DO NOT boil long after add in clams, you will find the clams hard if overcooked.