Monday, August 18, 2008

Stress out

It has been more than 3 weeks I'm not out of the house, minus the ride went for check up appointment with the boy. It is so freaking stress, tension and boring at home.

My mum has been with me for 2.5 months time since accident happens and last weekend she leave me alone to take care my boy. Although it is still not easy, my boy will still kicking, scream and cry while I apply oil, scratch all over when nobody looking at him (he is so smart, he will get something hide his hand and block our sight and he scratch there), but all this got to bear with him, just be patient and let him recover well.

I feel like I'm more busy then before. Now I got to cook my own lunch (no more cater), Terry's lunch and dinner for all, done all the house chores just like I used to do. Sometimes cooking is hard as I got to think of what food is suitable for Terry on lunch and dinner as he is on rice and soup now. Most of the time will try to cook something which everyone likes. Hopefully I get use to this new routine soon.

When I'm busy at the kitchen, my eye will still on him (so that he won't scratch) and satisfied all his wanting and pointing for this and that. Hopefully I won't get cut on my finger or forget to wear my underwear...hahaha..

Yesterday, I got my half day off the house. Took LRT and went to shop alone at KLCC, checking out all I want to see, buy all I need and eat alone. It is so relax and I letting out the stress by spending time alone. Even I walk till my back and feet ache, but I'm very happy. I spend most of the time at toys department checking out Terry's favourite - Thomas and Friends and merchandise. I'm so surprise that it is a lot more now than before...finally I found there are Thomas bedding set at Parkson. I never get that, till he can sleep alone. Quite disappointed when I'm at Isetan, their baby bedding set is so pity less and limited and not to say kid's bedding, it is totally can't find at all.

After a good 4 hours outside, I bought and wear back a new pair of heel (walk till my toes ache, change shoe), some face masks and a Thomas Sing-a-Long VCD for Terry. This boy he is sooo happy when he saw his favourite Thomas and end up he watched repeatedly for 3 times on the same VCD. There goes his night on that VCD, while I got some quiet time after dinner for my new collagen mask.

Photobucket
Multiple faces of the Thomas lil fan

17 comments:

Sasha Tan said...

Can see that he is happier now. Sometimes its good to have quite moment just yrself. And please dun forget to wear yr underwear -AT least when u go out okay? hahhaha

Mummy Gwen said...

Terry has so many facial expressions..hehe..Yes sometimes it really drive us bonkers if we stay at home everyday and loads of house hold chores to tend to. It's good that u managed to slot in some time alone even if it's for a brief time. Don't stress yrself out ok.

Chinneeq said...

do remember to take a rest since u need lot of energy. Good to see that Terry is recovering well and a happy boy now :)

Anonymous said...

Terry is very cute got a lot of expression on his face..

CL said...

I want to have some meme time too. It is so nice to shop by yourself. Envy! Too bad, after we moved to HK, I am all stuck with my girl.

Anonymous said...

did he sing?
at least both of you look happier

Lemonjude said...

yatie: Yes, he did sing now.

Debbie Y said...

Terry looks very good now. Thanks god for that...

You take a good care of yrself too!!

Anonymous said...

He looks like his happy self again :D Time to give yourself a break yah, mummy?

Mommy to Chumsy said...

ahhh...it is good to go out for some retail therapy eh? i also enjoy walking / shopping by myself..if only i have the chance to do so :( Terry looks great in the photos :)

Unknown said...

he is so happy, make me also feel the same. my boy watch thomas n friends vcd few times per day. hehe

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

Terry is so cute! Great to see him being all happy again. It feels so good to have some "me" time, doesn't it? I even enjoy 2hrs alone shopping at Tesco!

Baby Darren said...

Glad to see terry back to his happy and handsome self..I bet he has gained back quite some weight too.

It is good to have a break for urself. Take everything easy as u need to catch up with ur daily housechores now!

LittleLamb said...

Terry seems to hv recovered already...

Yes, must remember to hv some me time once in a while.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Truly understand what u r going thru now. Be patient my friend.

slavemom said...

Yes, it's vy stressful to be cooped up in the hse for a long period of time. Felt so uneasy, rite? Glad to see Terry's happy faces.

Amidrin said...

Sorry for not being able to join you at KLCC the other day. We arrange again next time ya. I really love to meet up.