Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Farewell II

Yesterday and today was another round of farewell, all other colleagues show their missing to me...and again I was so touch and my eye tears started to drop. Aiks...this kind of situation really hard to take it la..Below are the Farewell email from Ast. Manager to everyone in the office.This morning have sent a lot of personal email to say Good Bye to some of the closed colleague and also leave down my contact details to them. When some of them reply my email, again I was so touch by their words of missing. Today still a lot of work to do..need to pack up the things. Actually my service is end till 1pm today but now already 3.30pm, stay up to closed another project.

Hi All
It's sad to say that tomorrow is Judy last day with us. I would like to take this opportunity to thank her all her hard word for almost 2.5 years and let's wishing her all the best and for sure she will be missed by all of us.

Thank you.
Regards,

Kelly Ching
Assistant DP Manager
Synovate Sdn. Bhd.

No comments: