Monday, September 20, 2004

Monday blues... ^_^

Although today raining cats and dogs after work, but my desire for having Bak Kut Teh still never fade off. I have my Bak Kut Teh dinner with my dad at Happy Garden ‘wai sik kai’. We having Bak Kut Teh and ‘wu jiu (pepper) zhu tuo’ soup with rice. Yummy…very satisfied, coz long time never eat already!

Guess what today again I weight, wow..I gain another kg, can’t believe it…gain so fast…46 kg now…I’m keeping it up very well now…

Monday blue… today very very sleepy during works…until the eye nearly closed up…haiyoh…don’t know how…luckily Brandon online..can chat for awhile..to kill that sleepy eye and mind…before that I got to make myself walk around once I know I’m going to fall asleep…haha..later we have a department birthday celebration. Today is my superior Michelle’s birthday. We having chocolate cake..

No comments: