Thursday, September 16, 2004

I gain weight leh...

Guess wat today I put myself on weight scale again…yes! I sucessfully gain 1 kg after recover from sick 2 weeks ago...all because I eat alot and also with the helps of supplementary food..great ya! hopefully 2 weeks later I can gain another kg...target is to 48kg+ then should be nice...

wake up in the morning feel very fresh...no tired eyes and body, been slept for 9 hours...today ok la...nothing much during works...work been lesser now...not that pack already…but still like can’t clear off....start working on the entertainment for company…today get Johnson's help to asked about the medal price from his supplier...for company's Sport Day on 8 Oct. at 1 Utama park but yet to finalise as compare to cash ppl like cash more than the plastic medal..also help to search and give suggestion for some orphanage home for Charity Drive... been pass to Tracy not sure she in use with that or not…

looks like today should know the house document is settle or not…wait to be let know…hopefully everything is gonna to be fine…can’t wait any longer…

Tomorrow gonna to be big day for my cousin brother Clairy Chow, dinner at Renaissance Hotel, hopefully no rain, no jam and most importantly can cabut 5.30pm sharp sharp….


Congratulation to Clairy Chow and Hae Yong

Friends are getting excited over Mr.Chin KW wedding coming this Sunday, Esther not yet receive invitation card, Tatt lost the map and no idea where is the dinner venue and Teresa book to go with me…haha...

No comments: