Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Thomas Train track toy

Thomas Train toys are famous on building railway tracks and building train island. These toys are normally suitable for age 3+ to play. So far in Terry's Thomas toy collection, he only has a very few toys for under 3 years old. Everytime when we pass by Thomas toy display, he was so interested in those big set of train track, but I never get that for him simply because it is not suitable for him to play yet. Even those die-cast train model also not getting.

Now he is 3.5 years have the "license" to play the big set. Since a few shopping trips ago I've been started to check out some track sets. Last 2 weeks during Isetan sales, after looking left, right, up, down on the Thomas toys, finally I found one that he'll likes to play. It's a Thomas & Bertie Take Along "The Great Race" Set. I'm sure this is up to his taste, since he likes slide and race so much.

This set so far I don't think I saw before in other department stores that I visited. Isetan is on 30% sales on selected Thomas's toy, this set is the last piece on the shelve. It was RM119.90 before less. I top up another die-cast metal train - ROSIE for him to race with the other 2. True enough he heart this new toy very much and no one can touch or play after the whole thing setup. I love the design of it too, it is less pieces to build up and the covered bridge also work as a storage case.

There goes to this Thomas fan, it was his first piece of expansive toy.

5 comments:

Mummy Gwen said...

Haha...Terry is still very much a Thomas' fan huh. I'm sure he won't get bored with this set...it looks fun. :)

Irene said...

wah, die hard thomas fancee yeah. lucky Terry, mommy buy so many thomas-sy stuf for him! hehe...

Mummy Moon said...

Terry is so fancee ! You keep looking thomas stuff for him eh, from toys, bags, and cloth!
Don't know why my 2 kids don't fancy at thomas n friends at all

Sasha Tan said...

ah.. my son don't have this set. He has a few and now pass on to justin to play. Thomas toys very durable and good.

ChloeRuoyi said...

Hi Judy, actually I've been following your blog for quite long already (since Terry got scalded by hot water) Great to see that he looks perfect now :-) First time commenting here... and can see that he's a big Thomas fan! Btw, Terry and Chloe are the same age.