Friday, January 16, 2009

Threesome

These 3 awesome awards come from Kristie. Thank you very much for remembering me and it is my pleasure to received the very 1st award in the year of 2009.

Best friends awards - Friends are all around, but best one are not many. Thanks for coming into my life, and you are one of the best!

Sisterhood award - I don't have any sibling sister. Anyway I have bunch of friends who can be a good sister to me, just like you ;)

Lemonade award - Got this before from Mummy Gwen too. *Hi-5* we both love Lemonade juice from Aunty Anne's.

Here are the rules for the recipients:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

Not passing this around.

1 comment:

Kristie said...

u are most welcome judy! :)