Friday, February 15, 2008

Another batch shit

Yesterday, after all the verification update on URL done. I wrote them a ticket of complain like this.

To: asupport@smorty.com
Subject: Verify post URL

I would like to express my dissatisfaction on Smorty system whereby recently a Warning note about payment on-hold due to deleting posts.

I have not been deleting any post ever to any Smorty posts and I'm not sure what is the reason a total of 26 post's URL need me to update again.

Since I'm not been doing anything to those paid posts, thus I have Update back to you the same and exactly URL. Pls have your system to check again on all the URL to make sure it is work. It should not have any post in missing link.

I hope you guys check properly before send me those problem. It has been so bothering me and yet we have not been earning good with low PR, but keep giving us all the kind of non-sense in verifying.

Hence, I will not want to see any those missing post again in my next login. No any further reason I need to provide in further. There is none of the posts missing. It should be your system problem could not display it.

Thanks.

This morning, got a simply reply from them.

Hi Judy,

We have fixed the stated problem. Everything works fine now.

Smorty
Next, I login to Smorty. Again, the Warning note is still there. What are the things have been fix? I suppose do not want to see any of the missing posts. Things is not fine yet. The on-hold figure is lesser now and there are 4 posts to ask for verification.

smt1.1
smt2.2

The first batch of shit have been clear last night, it is now appear under "Corrected Posts (Waiting for next payment)". Oh? Waiting next payment? they going to pay again? Don't think so la...they are really on something wrong to ask us to verify each and every post we did.

Don't they have powerful system to check whether the URL is still exist? So, a total of 30 links I have verified now and all in all the total of 33 posts I did with Smorty. So, is there the remain one will also ask for verification too?

Looks like all the members also got the same thing to do. Really waste of time, lousy system.

9 comments:

Amidrin said...

haha... good that you wrote them a ticket.

I have a tag for you. Hope you like it
http://amidrin.blogspot.com/2008/02/my-most-embarrassing-moment.html

Lemonjude said...

I have done that before :)

Jacelyn Chew said...

me too....the same problem happens to me. i encounter more problems than you do recently....fan sei!!

FL Sam said...

Me too face this problem. I didnt realise so many post not paid until I got alert from them. :)

Unknown said...

i also face the same problem like you. Check and nothing wrong with all the paid posts. I didnt delete them. resend to them and back again. stupid system waste my time to check and send one by one.

Anonymous said...

I login to my smorty after read your post. I have the same problem with you, but just one post... haha~

sting said...

maybe, just maybe it's a delay payment technique :-)

Sasha Tan said...

they memang like dat. The system abit screwed up wan.

Chinneeq said...

sigh...i am having problem with another advertiser too which has not paid me since Oct 2007 due to some mistake :(