Saturday, April 29, 2006

35th weeks of me

2 weeks not login to blog, basically now I've stop working and stay at home till baby arrive...stay at home to rest more and get prepare...also on n off back to office a while, as the my partition office hav been set up finally, back to arrange the computers and my desk..office is slightly bigger than last time..

Went to my 35th weeks check up too, baby is good, head measured 8.8cm and weighted 2.3kg..but my weight drop 0.5kg...anyway doc said no big deal, as long as baby is gaining is ok....i suspect it could b i ate lesser outside food, which is oily and MSG...now everyday mum cook for me and i eat a lot of cereal oats...doc said my baby will pop on 38th week..so counting down i got 3 more weeks to go...probably is after Mothers' Day....can't wait to c my baby boy....

Things almost get ready, now my store room full of baby things...wait to be arrange....mum have start buying all the confinement stuff that i need and i also not forget to go for my last sales shopping..haha..yesterday even went to Isetan member sales...at ladies and cosmetic department can't even breath...too many ppl...we head to gents and baby dept...get a set of pillow and bolster and the bathing rack ....especially bathing rack..hardly to find at baby centre outside...actually when we first saw at outside we not plan to buy, it cost RM69.90, but since got 60% disc so just get it....

now my tummy quite big..when go walk outside like yesterday go for shopping..ppl's eye contact tend to goes to my tummy...i feel not so comfortable la...anyway is normal for ppl to see la...last time i also see preg lady tummy like tat..coz it is big n obvious...i can't walk fast, hardly bend down...and very easy to get tired...now i rest at home i tend to sleep a lot, sometimes can't really sleep at night...just hope baby come faster so that i no need to carry this big tummy...u know when i walk i can't saw my footstep on the floor already...

Congratulation to my cousin bro James Liong and Julia Wee, they finally tied the knot..attended their church wedding last Saturday...


No comments: