Thursday, February 16, 2006

Hi Boy..

Another round of check aft a month. Thank God, my rash and pain at back was finally heal…especially the pain, I hav try to apply cream to cure it, but it couldn’t help, somemore my skin grow rashes aft apply..sensitive…well…can’t do anything, but to pray and pray and ask more ppl to pray..now it is heal…this pain can happen is because I did fall my right leg into the drain before, so I didn’t do anything about it as that time it not pain. So now it comes bothering me.

I did told gynea abt the pain, so he advised me to do exercise, by sitting down on the chair n twist left n right, to loose it, so that it won’t stretch up so much for the coming months…else it will b more painful…

Scanning time, all organs growing ok…counted got both hand, 5 fingers each..haha…thought ask gynea to print out the scan, but quite blur this time coz his position is facing sideway and it won’t look nice if scan plus the baby getting bigger n bigger....so I didn’t make it…

We hav decided to change the deliver place to Gleneagle Intan, KL…as he complain the in n out environment of Pantai Cheras is not that ideal. Heard my ex-colleague said at Pantai Bangsar have such nursery or so-called breastfeed room, just wan to check out the breast pump brand…not to watch how mummy feeding babies. So I try to check out at Cheras here. Too bad they dun hav one proper room to cater for breastfeed mom, that nevermind, the pump was in used all in separate patient room. So forget about it, got to survey outside lorrr..

Survey shop for baby things hav started weeks ago…looking at the feeding bottles, breast pump, sterilizer, baby playpan, bed, stroller, car seat, carrier, walker..n many more….need to start buying some of it…

As I said before, having baby is not easy…first of all, financially of the family hav to b stable…else can’t provide a good environment when he arrive….now I try to collect second hand used equipment from relatives…trying to cut down those expenses on equipment first….

Just check out about the stem cell blood collection…wow..it really costly…stem cell blood is known to b very precious n useful to cure disease like Parkinson, blood cancer, diabetes…etc…provided your blood type is match…normally if this cell not been collected, the doc will just throw away, right aft the baby is born. This cell not only can used by the children itself, the close family n relative also might get help from the blood to get rid of the disease n save life. The cell can keep for unlimited time. Currently though it is not so popular in used yet, in Malaysia there are 2 organisation which doing this collection, which is Crycord and Stem life. Read about the Crycord organization, which offer this service. Upon registration n sign up for collection RM2,500 n RM250 yearly renewal fee. So we still deciding wan to take this or not.

Roughly counted the spending throughout 10 months of pregnancy period..is roughly about RM3k plus. This include everything (if I’m not left out) Check-up, supplement, milk powder and maternity wear. I spend most on supplement….

I can’t wait to see my baby…every time doing ultra scanning is just another happiness time for me…..now he already start kicking n moving….sometimes when I sing n talk to him, he’ll move to respond like tat…aiyah..really so cute la…even when I sleep he also kicking there, I think he is trying to complain my sleeping style. When I change he stop kicking…haha…

No comments: