Thursday, August 27, 2009

Supper at Rajah Brooke

Night outing was always not complete without something goes into my stomach. Last Saturday, after went to my friend's optical shop at Kuchai Maju for a new pair of spec, really can't resist when I walked past lots of restaurant at almost every corner. Every restaurant there seems so special and serving different types of food. I have been there few times, but not tried out any of them before.

I remembered once Astro WLT - 1 day 5 meals introduce about Rajah Brooke Cafe before, they serve Kuching Sarawak's recipe food, like Tomato Mee, Kolo Mee, Sarawak Laksa, Curry Chicken rice and many more.. That night, me and my brother gave a tried on these.

Tomato Mee @ RM6.90 - Love the gravy

Mixed Ice (Rajah Brooke special) @ RM5.90

Otak-Otak @ RM4.90

Really too many restaurant at this area, the one next door selling Koong Poh Spicy pot chicken something is full house, the table placed till the road side. One day I must try that out too, it looks delicious.


Rajah Brooke Café
19, Jln Kuchai Maju 8,
Kuchai Entrepreneur's Park,
Off Jln Kuchai Lama,
Kuala Lumpur.

10 comments:

mommy to chumsy said...

yes, i agree..too many restaurants there and parking is a big problem.

Sasha Tan said...

very bad to read blog with food featured before dinner.. hahha cos i am so hungry after see yr pic

Mummy Moon said...

I never go there before, maybe can try 1 day soon.....

MeRy said...

Yummy...

Mummy Gwen said...

Oh..so many restaurant there huh. I never tasted Kuching's food before..hehe

LHS said...

wow, otak otak, gosh, it has been many many moons ago since i last tasted otak otak!

Vickylow said...

so tempting.

2xMum said...

the food looks yummy!

hey, you no more on diet ah? :P

Irene said...

kuchai lama is like heaven for food, but yeah, parking is nuts. i go there like once a month. haha! hmmm... since u wrote about this, i know where to go to next time we are there!

Health Freak said...

I like that area - so many restaurants to choose! I went to Rajah Brooke the other day. Really disappointed with their food.