Monday, April 28, 2008

I have such a feel....

....that my friend who will come to visit me and my boy tomorrow, will try to sell me something. Direct sales product and insurance are the two top common stuff to do personal approach. She is my secondary school friend and we have not meet for many year. All the while, we keep in touch through phone calls only.

Her last call to me was a casual chat about kids and she keep on mention that one day she wants to come for a visit as she never keep in touch and meet up with many old school friends since after she married. (She married at young age and having 3 kids now).

Of cause I'm glad to welcome her for a visit. Few days ago, she call up again and said she will be coming to my area for work tomorrow and today a SMS like a reminder said what time she will reach.

Hopefully is a casual visiting and chit-chat over a cup of coffee without any selling and trasaction. Will tell you what happen later..

7 comments:

Amidrin said...

Oh, I had experienced having a friend who personally come to visit and sell products. Me, being soft hearted, ended up buying RM400 worth of facial care product. Duh! But thank goodness those products is really good to use. Just too costly for me. I only bought them once though.

Vickylow said...

Huh, wonder what will she promote to you?

Mummy In Vain said...

it does sound suspicious. tell us what she is up to. I stay tune....

Lemonjude said...

Update: She can't make her visit today pulak...

Unknown said...

as chinese said, "mo si puk teng san po tian"...she will come n visit you one day...hehe

sting said...

after all those reminders, she couldn't make it LOL!

Anonymous said...

I understand your feeling. But no choice, this is their job to sell stuffs.. I believe may be after a few times, she will know that you are not keen on it.. should be ok.. cheers..