Thursday, May 18, 2006

Waiting moment

It is 38th week now and i'm still waiting at home. I already passed the expected due date, which is suppose to b on 15th May..

Did went to check up, as that day suspected my water bag burst...but it is not, in fact i got fungus infection inside..damn!!..final week giv me this problem, so no choice hav to take tablets in order to recover. And doc said may b baby come next week..hai....still hav to wait....

Another problem was, last 2 days i can't even walk as baby head hav turn down more and pressed my right thigh nerve...and it is very very pain....hav been consult this to doc so that i won't b so nervous on what happen....the leg pain also coz i got a bit water retention on my feet...the first night of the pain i even cried out midnite...coz i can't take it, asked my mum to prayed and massage for me....today still can't walk very well...but the pain is reduce....

Mother's day, not going anywhere and not celebrate too, but i got a stalk of carnation from church committee...mum-to-be mah... and also some sms from those frens who already become mama.....my mum always said, being his good son n daughter already best gift of all and everyday also can b a mother day...this is very true..being a mom is not easy....i will taste it pretty soon...

No comments: